Friday, October 30, 2009

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday


Aidan has had his best week to date since his radiation treatment this summer. He's still not back to baseline as far as stamina is concerned, but in all other ways he's leaps and bounds ahead of where he was when he started treatment. He had glowing reports from school - the basis of which I got to see for myself when I went in as a substitute assistant teacher today!

He's been highly productive at school and has generated numerous projects. One of his favorites was his "Haunted House." Haunted House has become the center piece of our island, and we have decorated it with some of my favorite projects, "Campfire, Ghost, 5 Little Pumpkins, Itsy Attic Spider, and Pumpkin." See if you can find them all. Did you notice the marshmallow? I had the perfect music to tape it with (Bach for the organ - spooky) but couldn't find it. What I came up with sounds more like something from a seance. I'll run it by Aidan in the morning and change it if he doesn't approve. (Having trouble with uploading the video. Will add it later.)

Yesterday, he and Amy started a scarecrow. Now he's fully prepared for Halloween - plans to be Buzz Lightyear, but is having just as much fun with the accoutrements for my Woody costume.

1 comment: